What a wonderful year we’ve had here at The Hollow!  It’s hard to believe how fast the time has flown past, and that the holidays are upon us now.  At this time of year we like to reflect on family and friends and all the great adventures we’ve shared over the past year.

Snow Covered Home - Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada

Snow Covered Home – Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada –

We are blessed with such beauty here on Vancouver Island.  This wonderful heritage character home sits on the shores of a lake in our town just down the street from where we live.  For us, this scene is so highly reminiscent of Toad Hollow we are drawn to it every chance we get.  With the recent snow storm we had on the island, Mrs. Toad and I made a beeline for the valley to capture some gorgeous landscapes and this one really stood out for us.

Toad Hollow Photography is all about our fans and friends and family.  We certainly would not be here without you all, and we want you to know how much we appreciate all your friendship and encouragement.  It truly means the world to us.

We would like to wish you a wonderful holiday season!  May you be surrounded with friends and family, warmth and love, good food and great times this year!  From Mrs. Toad and I to you, Happy Holidays!!

1. avatar Rachel Cohen says:

I hope you’re enjoying all that lovely snow Toad! We’re only getting flurries right now.
    My best and warmest wishes to you and Mrs. Toad now and always! 🙂

• Thank you so, so much Rachel! Mrs. Toad and I send you and your family all our love and the very best wishes for the holiday season! You’ll be in our hearts and prayers as we enjoy the holidays up here in Canada!!

2. Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Toad! Stay warm and drink plenty of hot chocolate! Very beautiful scene you got there my friend!

• Thank you so, so much Michael! All your friendship and support has meant so much to us over the years, we wish you and your family the very best of the holiday season my friend!

I hope you and Mrs. Toad had a wonderful Christmas. Which isn’t a happy and healthy New Year.

hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday and a great 2014! thanks for your friendship and support!

5. avatar Tom Torkilson says:

Wishing you the best in the coming year from my rusty old New York. Thank you both for the fun of sharing in your adventures and insight over the past year. Be well.

• You sir are a true friend, thank you Tom!!! We love all the magic that rusty things tend to hold within and your ongoing friendship and support really means an awful lot to us! Mrs. Toad and I send you and your family the very best of the season, Tom!

6. This is such a pretty lake in the snow mists. I really like the way you caught the colors in this shot. A very happy new year to you both

• Thank you so much Joseph! All your friendship and support over the year has really meant an awful lot to us here, we really appreciate it. Best wishes to you and your family from Mrs. Toad and I!!

Have a Happy New Year! Looking forward to 2014 from Toad Hollow!

I sincerely wish the Toad family the very best for 2014 and beyond.

It has been my great pleasure to visit here and share in the wonderful stories and outstanding photographs. Needless to say, I so look forward to the coming new year.

Many thanks, my friend!

• Most definitely the same is said here, Jimi, thank you so very much my kind friend! We’d never be here without you, good sir, we truly appreciate all your friendship!

9. […] our blog "Seasons Greetings 2013 From The Toads" for the story behind the […]