Archive for March 27th, 2012

High atop Mission Hill sits Saint Andrew’s Anglican Church, a beacon of hope and fellowship for everyone in the area.  This beautiful Gothic Revival styled facility was constructed in 1877 and was the first Anglican Parish in the area, deeming it the Mother Church.  This is a historically significant building that was completely restored in […]